In order to create the greatest possible gaming fun for everyone, it is inevitable that we have to follow certain rules on our server.
Everybody must abide by these rules. You automatically agree to them when you create your character! If you violate these rules, your character can be kicked or deleted or even your entire account can be banned from the server!
Dragon Plateau Server Rules
- The Drachenplateau Management reserves the right to restart the server or the websites for maintenance purposes without prior notice, to adjust the configuration or to make various other changes.
- Respect the Game Masters (GM's) and their decisions! Warnings of the GM's are permanently listed.
- The name of a player has to be kept as realistic as possible (not only "asdh fhjsa"), also no insulting, sexist, right- or left radical words, signs or hints are allowed. These will be deleted without notice.
- The name of a guild may not contain any insulting, sexist, right or left radical words, signs or insinuations. These will be deleted without notice.
- Always treat your fellow players politely, insults of any kind are not allowed! Warnings from GM's will be permanently listed.
- It is not allowed to enter foreign claims or dwellings / castles without permission of the owner.
- Robbing players or plundering foreign chests, boxes, storages, etc. is not allowed. Warnings of the GM's are permanently listed.
- Disappeared / abandoned claims or unclaimed buildings, where no monument is visible as a building site or similar, may be looted directly. If buildings belong to a shrinking claim, they may only be looted after the monument has decayed.
- Inactive players (including any associated guilds) who have not logged in for 14 days or longer may be removed from the database.
- It is allowed to have more than one character on an account as long as they are not in the same guild. Additionally, PVP and PVE guilds may not be mixed (e.g. Char1 is in a PVE guild and Char2 is in a PVP guild) to avoid getting involved with PVE guilds and to keep trading fair.
- Second character guilds are allowed to go to T2 level at most.
- Placeholder characters that were created e.g. by a 2nd Steam Account and are otherwise inactive and are members of a guild, so that rule 3.4.2 applies, will be deleted.
- Trading goods or other items may not be done with real money.
2. RP / PVE / PVP guild system
- Guilds should have -PVE (Player vs. Environment) or -PVP (Player vs. Player) at the end of their name and -RP (Roleplay) at the end if necessary, so that the guild members' playing style is visible.
1. Example Guild name "Vikings-RP-PVE" means: Guild is interested in RP and plays according to the PVE principle without PVP. So these guild members may not be attacked by a PVP guild and may not fight themselves. Exception agreed
upon fights (recommendation for self-protection Screenshots of the conversation).
2. Example Guild name "Vikings-PVE" means: Guild plays according to the PVE principle as described in 2.1.1, but is not interested in roleplay. Exception agreed upon fights (recommendation for self-protection screenshots of the conversation).
3. Example Guild name "Vikings-RP-PVP" means: Guild is interested in RP and plays according to the PVP principle, may attack other PVP guilds and also be attacked, but not attack PVE players. Exception agreed upon fights (recommendation for self-protection Screenshots of the conversation).
4. Example Guild name "Vikings-PVP" means: Guild plays according to the PVP principle as described in 2.1.3, but is not interested in roleplay. Exception agreed upon fights (recommendation for self-protection Screenshots of the conversation).
2. PVE guilds can switch to a PVP guild at any time
1. This has to be announced by a post in the forum and indicated by changing the guild name afterwards.
2. PVP is only allowed with an adapted guild name.
3. PVP guilds are only allowed to change back to a PVE guild after consultation with a GM through a post in the forum, a "flying back and forth change" is not allowed.
4. Players without guilds automatically belong to the PVE system and are only allowed to use PVP after consultation and are not allowed to be attacked without reason. Exception agreed upon fights (recommendation for self-protection Screenshots of the conversation).
5. Guilds without RP, PVE or PVP add-on play under the PVE system as described in rule 2.1.2.
3. BUILDINGS / TERRAFORMING / LIVEMAP / MONUMENTS AND GUILDS
- Buildings must always be erected in the claim or outpost area! If no monument has been built yet, the building must be near the building site
- Outposts may NOT be built, as they severely restrict the area for new claims!
- In clay pits, digging with a pickaxe is expressly forbidden, it may only be excavated with a shovel.
- Monuments must have a minimum distance of at least 30 blocks from each other (measured by the outside distance of a level 2 monument), unless both sides agree on a smaller one.
- Groups of 2 or more players must join a guild or form their own guild, as well as erect a guild monument for display on the live map and marking the guild area. 1. Guilds with less than 3 people may only expand the monument to level 2 (diameter 50) (otherwise the map will unfortunately become too full due to "2-man claims"). 2. H-Gm`s may have a claim of level 3. (expense allowance)
- 1. Guilds with 3 or more people may upgrade the monument to level 3. 2. An expansion to level 4 of the monument must be confirmed in writing by a GM (submit an application in the forum).
- Since buildings outside of claims lead to laggs in the long run, buildings outside of the claim area can be deleted by GMs without prior notice! A claim for compensation does not exist.
- The roots of cut down trees must be removed immediately, otherwise it can lead to laggs in the long run. Warnings of the GM's are permanently listed.
- Items that are no longer needed (e.g. broken tools) must not be dropped and should be sacrificed to the monument (the monument is a good "trash can", even if the sacrifice is not accepted the item is gone and we keep the server clean)
- Within the red marked areas, which are visible on the live map, it is forbidden: to claim, to erect buildings (garbage depots of GM`s erected excluded), to do terraforming! 1. Mines may be dug on mountains. Mines that are supported have an owner, mining in these mines and 10 tiles around them is prohibited.Warnings from GM's are permanently listed. 2. Hunting animals and collecting plant fibres, herbs etc. is also allowed. 3. Dumping on the mountains is forbidden. The GM's are happy to provide you with a garbage warehouse. Which will be erased and rebuilt by the GM's on an irregular basis and additionally on request.
- The area of influence of a claim or outpost may not extend into red areas of the live map. If this is the case, the monument will be moved/removed by a GM after consultation with the guild.
- The area of influence of a claim or outpost may not extend into clay pits containing clay with a qualification above 50. Such clay pits must be kept freely accessible to everyone and may not be claimed!
- Roads that are built outside of claims (e.g. to connect 2 claims), 1. may have a maximum of 3 tiles wide. 2. may be claimed, provided the claim complies with the other rules. 3. may be protected from a MapRefresh by a GM, but this must be indicated in the forum and must be straight! 4. may be deleted or changed by a GM at any time. 5. must correspond in "general style" to the other streets, such as: a similar distance of the street lamps, width, same building material, etc. 6. must not be levelled, so that the roads fit better into the landscape and look natural.
2. MODIFICATIONS / CHEATING
- 3rd party modifications on the client, which are not explicitly allowed by us and which give you an advantage over others will lead to immediate exclusion from the community or deletion of the character! Approved Mods: Ads for Herbs as well as Inventory Organizer, SF-Mod and the Trading Post Mod. If you are unsure, please ask a GM.
- Bugusing (exploiting game bugs) is strictly prohibited.
- Bugs must be reported to an admin or in the forum.
3. RULES FOR STREAMERS
- Streaming on different platforms (Twitch, Youtube etc.) is allowed
- The streamer is not responsible for the actions of other players in the game, nor for the chat.
- If the streamer is in Teamspeak or Discord, the voice of the other members can be recorded / streamed in the corresponding channel (Streamer Channel). 1. Recordings are only allowed in the Streamer Channel. (If you don't want this, don't enter this channel) 2. If someone does not agree with the recording, they must change or leave the channel.
- It is not allowed to publish personal data of others.
- The reputation of the server must not be negatively affected by the stream. We reserve the right to prohibit streaming in case of violation.
- Of course all other Drachenplateau rules apply.
4. rights and rules for GM`s (GAME MASTER)
- GMs may enter all areas of the map (including other players' claims) at any time if: 1. there is a suspicion of a rule violation 2. a player of the claim asks the GM for help 3. Entering other claims" is also considered to be when the GM is in Hide or Flight mode and can thus have access to buildings. (except consultation with other GM's)
- It is not allowed to eavesdrop or spy on other players in the Hide or Flight mode. If there is a suspicion of a rule violation, this must be coordinated with the other GMs. (except consultation with other GM's)
- Buildings can be moved or deleted by a GM if they violate the rules
- GMs are not allowed to create items for other players or themselves, except for support in case of problems (e.g. loss of an item due to a server error or as an event reward)
- GMs are not allowed to complete buildings for themselves or other players, except for server buildings (e.g. server marketplace, event arena, etc.) or support for problems.
- GM's must otherwise follow the server rules like everyone else.
In case of violation of these regulations the following measures can be taken by GmbHs:
- Renaming of the character / guild in case of name violation
- Deletion of single items up to entire buildings
- Deletion of one or more characters
- Deletion of all characters of the account, which forces a restart
- Permanent exclusion from the community (Perma Ban of the Steam Account from the server)
- Withdrawal of CTM authorisations
- Warnings of the GM's are listed permanently including Steam-ID.